Open 24/7 Call Now! 215.792.4331
Aftercare Restoration specializes in emergency flood damage restoration. Call 215.792.4331 and speak to a certified technician 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We respond FAST WITHIN 1 HOUR of your phone call. Whether it’s a broken pipe, sump pump failure, hot water heater failure, flood damage we specialize in emergency flood damage restoration of any kind.
Water and flood damage is an unfortunate and untimely event no matter when it occurs. Our team at Aftercare Restoration is understanding to the unique needs that water damage causes to your property and lifestyle. Our team of water damage professionals have decades of experience and all of our technicians are IICRC Certified. Additionally our company is an IICRC Certified Firm for water damage, mold restoration, smoke and fire damage restoration.
7 Things To Do After experiencing water and flood damage.
- Evaluate the extent of the flood damage: What rooms did the water damage affect? Is any carpet wet? What type of flooring is affected? Do you have drywall or base trim that is wet? If your basement is affected is it finished or unfinished?
- What caused the flood damage to occur? Common causes of flood damage are sump failure, Hot water heater failure, broken pipes, overflowing toilets, overflowing tubs, dishwasher flooding, sewer line back ups and heavy rain that can come in through a basement window. Also has the source of the water damage stopped leaking?
- Remove contents that can be easily saved: Are there any contents that need to be immediately moved to a dry area to keep them from being ruined. Anything in a cardboard box will quickly be ruined by flood damage so you will want to move any boxes that are affected by the water damage.
- Call a company that specializes in emergency restoration service and flood damage cleanup. This is not the time to call a company off of Craigslist or a company that “dabbles” in water damage. As a professional, licensed and certified firm in water damage, flood damage and mold remediation Aftercare Restoration has the experience and training to get the job done right the first time. This is critical as you need to protect the value of your property and your investment.
- Take photographs of damaged area and damaged contents: Any pictures of ruined contents you will want to save and submit to your insurance company as part of your claim. As a professional emergency service water mitigation company Aftercare Restoration will document the source of your water damage, the areas that have been affected and any contents in the affected area.
- Call your insurance company and file a claim for water damage: Typically after the following steps have been complete (24 hours) is a good time to call your insurance company and begin the claim process. At team at Aftercare Restoration will work directly with your insurance company during your claim process.
- Take a deep breath everything will be OK. Flood damage is a traumatic experience but rest assured having a professional water damage restoration company will help you get your property restored fast!